How to Apply for Financial Aid

Here’s a timeline to help you understand the process:

By Jan. 31:

  • Indicate that you intend to apply for financial aid on the online application.
  • Complete the Parents’ Financial Statement with School and Student Services (SSS), which starts accepting financial statements on Oct. 2, 2018.
  • Upload a complete copy of your 2016 and 2017 tax returns (1040, including all forms and schedules) and W-2s, if applicable, to SSS.
  • If you have either an s-corp. or a partnership on Schedule E of your return, please upload directly to SSS the K-1 and corresponding Forms 1120-S (s-corp.) or 1065 (partnership). Since these documents are not “required” within SSS, please upload them as “Additional Documents.”

Non-U.S. residents:

  • For families living outside the United States and who do not file U.S. tax documents, please submit directly to SSS official income/asset documentation for 2016 and 2017, such as foreign tax returns and/or official wage statements from employers. If tax information is in a language other than English, please submit a translated copy.
  • We also ask families to complete the International Student Financial Aid Profile form and submit it directly to SSS.

For questions about using SSS, please call them directly at 800-344-8328.

Questions? We’re here to help. Call us or email:


If you change your mind about requesting aid, please let us know.

Submit Financial Aid Documents

Start an account with SSS now.

Go to the page titled Submit Financial Aid Documents

Am I Eligible for Aid?

Families making less than $75,000 pay no tuition. We also have aid programs for middle- and upper-income families.

Go to the page titled Am I Eligible for Aid?


in assistance awarded as outright grants. No loans. Nothing to pay back.